RIGHT OF ACCESS, RIGHT TO OBJECT AND THE RIGHT TO CORRECT
- Any person can see all the data that affects him/her in a file by making direct contact with those who are holding, and by obtaining a copy of it at a cost that is no greater than the cost of copying it.
- Any person is able to object, for legitimate reasons, to the data appearing in the file.
- The person may refuse, without having to give any explanations, the use of the data, which affects him/her, for canvassing purposes.
- Any person can correct, supplement, update, block or erase data affecting him or her when errors, inaccurate information or data, the collection, use, transfer, keeping of which is forbidden, have been detected.
- Every person may contact the CNIL to receive assistance
When you submit personal information, you understand and agree that Teelia may transfer, store, and process your information in any of the countries in which Teelia maintains offices, including without limitation, the United States. Those activities are performed iaccording to European Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Teelia collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. Teelia also uses information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about service offers upgrades, special offers, and other Teelia products and services. Teelia will never sell or share your information with other companies.